Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Rant: I've Gone Over To The Dark Side

Living in a race conscious country such as America has had a immense negative impact on me. Before I came to America, I was color blind and held a profound belief that all men were equal before God. But, it's not the case anymore. Now I find African-Americans a bit repulsive. I know it's stupid to hold that attitude based on some of their behavior. Anyway I'm going off topic.

I am always awed at the creative racial slurs that come from people around here particularly from Whites. It seems to me that Whites have this natural ability to be very creative racists, a quality that seems to be passed on from one generation to another, although it's scientifically not possible. The Whites come up with such racial slurs that seems to be derived from a very distinctive quality of that certain race. Like for example: Coon, Beaner, Rag head, Camel Jockey, and many more.

I live in an apartment complex with a swimming pool. I'm one of those people who doesn't like to be in the pool with strangers. Last Thursday I felt like taking a swim and when I got close to the swimming pool I noticed that it wasn't empty. There were some White folks already in the pool. In my frustration, I murmured something so profoundly racist. After I had said it, I couldn't believe my brain was capable of coming up with something of this caliber. Unconsciously I had said "God Damn those STD infected pork-eating bastards!".

I had fought so hard to stay a decent human being in this land of freedom and vice. Now I have succumbed to the dark-side and become a racist, not just any racist at that, but a very creative one.


On a related topic. Whenever I go swimming, this thought always crosses my mind. Since, it's a public pool and some of it's ceramic tiles are rough and one could get a few cuts or bruises by it. I know I always do. Suppose if a HIV infected person got into the pool and got a cut in the water, would that contaminate the whole pool water? If so then would I get infected if I accidentally cut myself in the HIV contaminated pool?

7 comments:

  1. I don't think you should write such racist comments, knightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey El this is my blog. I can say whatever I please on it. It's the only place I can speak freely without any repercussions on this God forsaken planet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your I don't care what you think attitude. Good post btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the only kind of person that i despise more than a gangsat blackperson, is a desi that tries to be black....its actually quite funny how easily you can diss them about it.
    and i got your back, you shouldn't care what other people say. this is your blog and your place to do w/e

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) pfft...i can team up with on this one, white people are more racist. I am not so big, one day the teacher asked if i was eating something and a white guy sed no way! for him its ramadaan all the way around..i was just like wow...afta class i hit him upside the head, and then made my escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous I like your "I know your a racist" attitude. But you have to give Knightmare some credit. The first step to recovery is to accept you have a problem. I hope you too will one day as well.

    ReplyDelete